Disability External Peer Review Services & Solutions
In today's workplace, people are a valuable asset that help drive your company's productivity and, ultimately, your bottom line. Illness and injury-related absences are driving costs increasingly higher. As an employer you recognize the need for outcome-based solutions focused on the health and productivity of your employees. MRIoA understands the assignment of disability is a decision that is permanent and has lasting effects on patients as well as disability administrators. Proper disability decisions necessitate attention to detail, exacting application of disability definitions and a well-rounded perspective when finalizing a decision. MRIoA helps meet these needs with a disability review panel that has an average tenure of seven years representing 133 medical specialties as well as operational and quality experience spanning three decades. Most decisively, our clients enjoy a three step quality assurance process which involves clinical oversight from our team of medical directors and nurse case auditors.
- MRIoA is dedicated to providing you with case-specific, cost-effective return-to-work plans, taking into consideration capacity and limitations.
- Let MRIoA help your case managers integrate our disability reviews into their management of a case when an employee is absent from work, and determine if the absence is occupational or non-occupational in nature.
- MRIoA can customize the review to help case managers find the answers and long-term solutions they are seeking that integrate with an employer's health plan/benefit plan.
- MRIoA's focus will be to provide a determination/evaluation to help you manage employee disability and assist you in facilitating a timely and safe return to work.
- MRIoA understands the challenges faced related to behavioral health, and we are experienced in providing review for behavioral disability.
MRIoA disability reviews cover basics, such as:
- Patient limitations
- Occupational duties and performance capabilities
- Application of plan definitions to clinical information
- Assignment of Total or Partial Disability
Want additional information? We're happy to provide sample review reports, sample quality reports, and answers to any questions you may have.
"The timeliness and thoroughness of the review is outstanding."