MRIoA provides nationwide medical review services for many of the country’s largest insurance carriers, TPA’s, PBM’s, workers compensation carriers, healthcare systems, and state and federal review agencies. MRIoA holds dual URAC accreditations in Health Utilization Management and Independent Review Organization as well as accreditation by NCQA and security certification by HITRUST. Through our experience in the peer review business, we have learned to provide the premier service in the industry by staying ahead of the curve. To do this we constantly assess and re-assess our procedures to provide maximum quality, efficiency and value to our clients.
Our culture is vitally important to our success. Each employee is appreciated and valued for the skills, ideas, and experience they bring to their position.
Quality has always been a major focus at MRIoA and is an area in which both clients and auditors consistently recognize and value the high quality of our products.
Our extensive experience in the peer review industry has allowed us to streamline processes resulting in one of the fastest turnaround times (TAT) in the industry.
About MRIoA Culture
Our culture drives our success
The culture at MRIoA is a big reason for our success. We are directed by a list of guidelines called “The MRIoA Way”:
- We are honest
- We have high ethical standards
- We live by the rules
- We have a passion for growth
- We act with competitive urgency
- We work with a sense of positive discontent
- We are never satisfied with the status quo
- We realize the Customer drives our business
- We cherish our MRI family members
- We cherish our customers
- We spend money as if it were our own
- We are hard workers
- We are professional
- We are enthusiastic
- We are thorough
- We are strong willed
- We are committed to high performance
- Our work is important to us
- We give back
- We are the best medical review company in the country; therefore, we act that way
We hire employees who fit well within this culture–a customer driven, can do environment. Our employees are empowered to step up and make a difference every day.
Ensuring the highest Quality
Client satisfaction through Quality is our goal
Quality has always been a major focus at MRIoA and is an area in which both clients and auditors consistently recognize and value the high quality of our products. As part of our continuous quality improvement process, MRIoA has implemented an improved approach in which quality is defined as client satisfaction. Simply stated, regardless of internal audits, assessments or compliance rates, if the client is not 100% satisfied with the product or service they received from MRIoA, improvement is necessary. Despite ongoing and evolving initiatives, the ultimate goal remains to exceed client expectations every time.Get a Quality Review
“Real Time” Quality Audits
A quality audit is completed by analysts, auditors and clinical professionals on reviews prior to finalization of review reports and release to the client.
Back-end Audits: An internal quality audit is conducted on a percentage of completed cases to provide feedback to internal auditors, managers, staff, and reviewers. An accounting audit is conducted on invoices associated with completed reviews.
Qualified Professionals: Employees are dedicated to delivering quality products and committed to success. Reviewer panel members are specialists who meet stringent credentialing and training requirements.
Credentials and associations: MRIoA is committed to maintaining all current accreditations, certifications and memberships.
A viable, robust and proactive program including: Quality Improvement Projects; Quarterly Inter-rater Reliability Surveys; Complaint Resolution Process; Reviewer Assessment Process; Data and metric analysis; Continuing education; and, Annual Client Satisfaction Survey.
Meeting tight time frames
Reviews completed quickly and accurately
At MRIoA we understand many of our clients are working under tight time frames. Our extensive experience in the physician peer review industry has allowed us to streamline processes resulting in one of the fastest turnaround times (TAT) in the industry. MRIoA offers several standard and expedited TAT options as well as the ability to create a custom process based on client needs. During implementation we can discuss your specific TAT requirements. We are also committed to timely responses to our client's inquiries by email and telephone; in fact, our clients can expect a response to any inquiry within one hour.
Our standard TAT is 3-4 business days.
Same Day Review
Reviews are completed and returned the same day they are received. Additionally, our on-call process allows us to complete cases on weekends and holidays.
24 hour review
Reviews are completed within 24 hours of the time received.
48 hour review
Reviews completed within two business days.
Creating great experiences
Customer Service Is Our Top Priority
At MRIoA we believe in providing the highest level of service throughout the entire review process. Every aspect of our service is done with strict attention to the client's expectations. Each year in our Client Satisfaction Survey we consistently receive exemplary scores in the areas of customer service. In the 2016 survey, 97% of MRIoA's clients reported total overall satisfaction. We consistently receive high marks for professionalism, friendliness, promptness, knowledge and for being proactive in offering solutions.Experience Service
- Employing highly qualified individuals who cultivate a culture of friendly, professional, high quality service
- Providing an Account Management team
- Assigning a National Marketing Representative who conducts on site visits to clients annually
- Supplying 24/7 access for after hours, weekend and holiday service
- Appointing a dedicated team of analysts who specialize in individual client’s needs
- Utilizing a focused implementation team from the onset for a new client and/or introduction of new product
We foster this corporate culture of exceptional customer service by adhering to the President’s vision for customer service as documented below
MRIoA Vision Statements
- We value and thus build relationships with our clients, they can rely on us individually and collectively.
- Every client is important regardless of the size. We value all our clients’ business.
- We process all cases according to client expectations. Any questions are clarified up front.
- We are friendly, professional and helpful on the phone. When appropriate we ask how their day is going. We ask if there’s anything else we can do to assist them before hanging up.
- If an issue is presented we listen to the client’s point of view. We show empathy.
- We do everything in our power to meet the clients’ TAT.
- We provide a high quality review report. Any weaknesses are addressed before returning the review to the client.
Medical Specialists Where You Need Them
Nationwide Review Panel
The Specialists You Need
Expansive Review Panel
If you are a medical specialist interested in joining the MRIoA review panel, please contact Provider Relations at email@example.com