Explore Our Clinical Resources
MRIoA offers an extensive library of educational resources that help our clients stay abreast of emerging clinical procedures and therapies to support improved clinical decision making.
Sign up to receive email notifications of our clinical resources and upcoming webinars: Click here for more information.
At A Glance
- MRIoA At A Glance: An overview of MRIoA solutions. Optimizing healthcare with our determination, compassion and innovation.
- MyCareChoices™ Powered by Medical Review Institute of America: Learn how MRIoA creates virtual access to 2nd opinion options from world-class specialists to benefit patients/members, Health Plans/TPAs and providers.
- Empowering Better Healthcare Choices: Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA) is transforming the member experience with simplified virtual access for patients that enables the best treatment options from prominent MD specialists.
- MRIoA Behavioral Health COVID-19 Solution: Due to COVID-19, behavioral health challenges are being exacerbated. MRIoA developed solutions at the request of our clients to meet the higher demand.
- MRIoA New Clinical Bench Strength Infographic: MRIoA offers the largest, most extensive review network in the industry. We have over 30 internal medical directors, 26 nurses and 500+ physicians across 150+ specialties with licensure in all 50 states.
- Psychiatry: Controlling ABA Treatment Costs with Better Utilization Management: published white paper, February, 2020. MRIoA can help you manage your ABA Therapy program & utilization with our clinical behavioral health resources.
- Nursing Solutions: Transforming Healthcare with Flexible UR Nurse Solutions: published white paper, September, 2019. MRIoA solves some of the industry’s biggest challenges in complex utilization management (UM)o with our customized Nurse Solutions.
- Medical Solutions for Healthcare Organizations: Optimizing Utilization Management: published white paper, October, 2019. Outsourcing utilization management (UM) is a transformative business strategy that enables health plans to increase efficiency, reduce costs and provide better value for their members. MRIoA is a trusted outsourcing partner to leading healthcare organizations nationwide.
- Pharmacy Solutions to PBMs and Health Plans: Controlling Specialty Drug Overutilization: published white paper, November, 2019. Specialty drugs are a growing class of medications in the pharmaceutical industry characterized by higher complexity in production and utilization. MRIoA has performed more than one million reviews per year to help pharmacy benefit managers and health plans achieve the capacity they need in terms of efficient operations and clinical expertise. We assist with all levels of pharmacy review.
- Enhancing Well-Being for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities: Improving clinical incident triage and remediation. Learn how MRIoA Nurse Solutions improved clinical incident triage and remediation for one state’s Division of Developmental Disabilities (DDD).
- Opioid Case Study: Controlling Inappropriate Opioid Utilization. Learn how MRIoA Pharmacy solutions provide a thorough medical review of opioid patient cases to help identify inappropriate utilization.
- Orphan drug costs and utilization are a double-threat to sustainability for small and mid-market health plans. Learn how MRIoA can help health plans gain control of orphan drug costs and improve outcomes by ensuring access for patients truly in need while minimizing inappropriate utilization.
- Expert Medical Opinion with MyCareChoices™. Powered by Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA): Learn more about the case study that MRIoA completed to quantify how often a patients’ original treatment recommendation could be improved with the help of an expert second opinion.
- Join Dr. Rodney Musselman for an insightful discussion on some of healthcare’s most challenging and expensive pain points and learn how MRIoA’s solutions address these issues to save cost, improve patient care and reduce overutilization. Registration information forthcoming.