Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA) is excited to sponsor the AMCP Nexus 2022. Stop by MRIoA’s booth 504 to talk about the recent regulatory requirements enacted across multiple states, what is mandatory and when. MRIoA is currently helping many health plans, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs) and third-party administrators (TPAs) with same-state and specialty matching, step therapy exception process, and improved turn-around-times (TAT) including the recently finalized Texas Gold Card regulations. We are poised to help you minimize any impact these regulations may have on your organization.
With the ever-changing healthcare landscape, MRIoA has innovative solutions to help you address some of today’s most pressing topics.
- High-Cost Specialty Drugs – A recent pilot of MRIoA’s High-Cost Specialty Drug Review solution showed 60% of every 5 HAE cases were eligible for therapeutic interchange that would drive $1.7M in total savings.
- Regulatory Requirements – Regulatory Monitoring Services identifies new state regulations requiring same state MD licensing, specialty matching, step therapy exception process and improved turn-around-times (TAT) that may impact your organization, including the recently finalized Texas Gold Card
- Inappropriate Drug Utilization– Controlling over-prescribed medications such as opioids which continue to be an epidemic; hear how our Medical Reviews identified in one case study represented an average denial rate of 90% – saving lives and appropriate step-down therapies.
We are MRIoA:
- Providing services to the six (6) largest pharmacy benefit management (PBM) organizations and many others
- Monitoring and maintaining compliance across all regulatory agencies
- Delivering technology enabled review services, increasing employee satisfaction and decreasing costs of overutilization
- Providing benchmarking analytics and empowering employees by offering them alternative choices through patient-focused telehealth 2nd opinion services
- Industry-leading <4 hours TAT on over 75% of qualified reviews
- Over 35+internal medical directors, 40+ pharmacists, 30+ nurses and 700+ physicians across 150+ specialties
- Licensure in all 50states
- We meet all the industry standard accreditations – AND MORE!
Engage with Byron Harris and Dawn Maloney, during AMCP Nexus 2022 to learn more of what MRIoA can do for your organization. We look forward to seeing you in person at our booth 504. In the meantime, visit us at www.mrioa.com.
About Medical Review Institute of America, LLC, (MRIoA). Founded in 1983, Medical Review Institute of America, LLC (MRIoA) is the top medical review company in the United States. With the largest, most extensive review network, industry-leading turnaround times (TATs), and UR licensing in all states that require it, our professionalism, enthusiasm and collaborative approach are transforming clinical care delivery nationwide. MRIoA is a technology-enabled provider of clinical insights to payers and patients through analytics and evidence-based clinical opinions derived from independent specialty reviews and virtual 2nd opinion solutions that empower better decision-making.
Medical Review Institute of America Media Contact: