Our Privacy Promise
As a result of our Cookies Policy and/or your use of our website, we collect certain personal information from and about you (“User,” “you,” or “your”), and that personal information is processed as part of your use of our website. The personal information about you that we process may include contact information and usage or analytics information.
We never sell or broker protected or personally-identifiable information.
Privacy Promise Details
1. Our Collection of Personal Information
Personal Information that You Provide and that We Collect Automatically
We collect personal information when you voluntarily submit information to us or visit our websites.
We collect the following categories of personal information that you provide in connection with our Services:
- Contact Information. If you register for our Services or otherwise provide information to us through any paper or electronic applications or other forms, we will collect your name, phone number, and email address and possibly other demographic information.
- Usage Data. Usage Data consists of the following and similar information:
- Information about your interactions with the website. This also may include details of your use of third-party applications in connection with the website.
- The timing of the information you submit through the website.
- Technical data which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the Services, unique device IDs, device attributes, network connection type (e.g., WiFi, 4G, LTE, Bluetooth) and provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, information enabling digital rights management, operating system, and application version.
2. Our Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect:
- Communications. To contact you, such as in response to your inquiries, comments or to let you know about new products or service offerings.
- Personalization. To remember you and provide personalized content, information and user experiences.
- Analyze and Improve Website Performance. To monitor, enhance, and improve our website performance, track our website usage, and monitor effectiveness of our website.
3. Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Service Providers. We disclose personal information with our third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, which may include hosting services, administrative or business management services, analytics services, technology services (including web and mobile platforms, and email communications providers and data storage providers).
- Business Transaction or Reorganization. If Company or some or all of our assets are acquired or otherwise transferred, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, the personal information of our users may be transferred to or acquired by a third party.
- Legal Obligations and Rights. We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, subpoena/court order, legal process or other government request;
- enforce our Terms of Service, including the investigation of potential violations thereof;
- investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law; and
- detect, prevent or otherwise address criminal (including fraud), security or technical issues.
4. Children’s Personal Information
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. Region-Specific Disclosures
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain countries, regions or states.
6. Links to Third Party Websites and Services
The website may contain links to and from third-party websites of our business partners, advertisers, and social media sites and our users may post links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies. We strongly recommend that you read their privacy policies and terms and conditions of use to understand how they collect, use, and share information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content on the websites of third-party sites.
The security of your Data is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Data in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Data that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Data to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
9. Updates to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the top of the Policy and will post the updated Policy on this page. If we make material changes to this Policy, the updated version will be provided by prominent posting on this website or our online services. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
10. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at:
Medical Review Institute of America, LLC
Attn: Privacy Officer
2875 South Decker Lake Drive, Suite 300
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
You may also call us at 1-800-654-2422.
Effective as of April 1, 2021.