SALT LAKE CITY, UT (February 9, 2021) – Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA), is the market leader that delivers technology-enabled services that increase member satisfaction, decrease the costs of overutilization, and empower patients by giving them better choices.
On March 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm ET, Byron Harris, PharmD, BCPS, Senior Clinical Services and Bob O’Brien , Executive, Best Care Business Unit will discuss two important topics about Medicare Advantage: How to improve your Medicare Star Ratings and How to increase capacity with Medicare Part D.
Key Questions to Consider:
- How are you managing your auto-forward appeals?
- How are your appeals upheld?
- How are your members rating the quality of your plan?
- How are you managing the care coordination for your members?
If you want to hear how to improve any of these Medicare Advantage measures, you will want to attend the Medical Review Institute of America’s (MRIoA) informative discussion on March 11, 2021 at 1:00 pm ET.
During the webinar, industry experts will discuss:
- How our Pharmacy Review services include Medicare Part D coverage determinations and redeterminations
- How our partnership creates key business advantages for Medicare Part D plans that reduce costs and increase capacity to deliver exceptional patient care
- How MyCareChoices – Your 2nd Opinion simplifies the delivery of virtual 2nd opinions from Specialist MDs within 24-48 hours to create patient empowerment that avoids appeals and increases member satisfaction with care options