Medical Review Institute of America(MRIoA) is a proud sponsor of TAHP Texas Covered Health Care Conference + Expo. Stop by the MRIoA booth 510 and we’ll talk about how Texas state regulations have affected your organization and how we can help you meet the requirements.
With the ever-changing healthcare and regulatory landscape in Texas, we can discuss and provide a solution for the following:
- Texas House Bill 3459 – Leverage MRIoA’s panel of 100+ Texas licensed physicians covering 50+ specialties to meet the requirements:
- Provide same state and same specialty match requirement for peer-to-peer prior to issuing an adverse determination
- Meet Texas Gold Card prior authorization exemption process
- Waste in healthcare – Optimize your prior authorization (PA) program with our new Prior Authorization Optimization Platform™ to avoid unnecessary care which can equate to $1.7M savings in the first year per 100K lives.
- Telehealth 2nd Opinions – Provide your members with a virtual 2nd opinion offering through MyCareChoices™ – Telehealth 2nd Opinion that delivers fast, reliable second opinions and conservative treatment options from world‐class medical specialists and saves $800K per 100K lives annually. That’s a 3:1 ROI!
- Specialty Drugs – A recent pilot of MRIoA’s High-Cost Specialty Drug Review solution showed 60% of every 5 HAE cases were eligible for therapeutic interchange that would drive $1.7M in total savings.
We are MRIoA:
- Delivering technology enabled review services, increasing patient satisfaction and decreasing costs of overutilization
- Providing benchmarking analytics and empower employees by offering them alternative choices through patient‐focused telehealth 2nd opinion services
- Industry-leading <4 hours TAT on over 75% of qualified reviews while maintaining the quality you expect
- Over 35+ internal medical directors, 40+ pharmacists, 30+ nurses and 700+ physicians across 150+ specialties
- We meet all the industry standard accreditations
- Licensure in all 50 states
Engage with Angela Muth and Randy Iskowitz during TAHP to learn more of what MRIoA can do for your organization and your members. We look forward to seeing you in person at our booth 510. In the meantime, visit us at www.mrioa.com.
About Medical Review Institute of America, LLC, (MRIoA). Founded in 1983, Medical Review Institute of America, LLC (MRIoA) is the top medical review company in the United States. With the largest, most extensive review network, industry-leading turnaround times (TATs), and UR licensing in all states that require it, our professionalism, enthusiasm and collaborative approach are transforming clinical care delivery nationwide. MRIoA is a technology-enabled provider of clinical insights to payers and patients through analytics and evidence-based clinical opinions derived from independent specialty reviews and virtual 2nd opinion solutions that empower better decision-making.
Medical Review Institute of America Media Contact:
Dawn Maloney, Vice President Marketing