Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA) is delighted to return to HLTH 2023 again this year. We are excited to be a part of such an important event where innovators in the healthcare industry come together to create a better future for all. Please join us at our booth 2442 to engage in meaningful conversations about the ever-changing healthcare landscape and how those changes could impact your organization.
Attention to regulatory requirements is the key, and we’re here to unlock the essential insights you need about the impending wave of state regulatory changes. Brace yourself for impactful updates, set to roll out on January 1, 2024. But don’t wait—let us elevate you now on the lowdown of all the recently effective regulations of 2023. That’s a total of 13 states impacted. Secure your compliance in this transformative era—ask us how!
In addition to helping you stay compliant, MRIoA is excited to announce our new Clinical Solutions Platform™ that takes the data we receive from our Clinical Review Services coupled with MRIoA Insights™, to create a patient-centered approach ensuring patients receive the appropriate care at the right time in the right place.
MRIoA’s data-enabled platform provides invaluable solutions for the healthcare industry:
- PA Optimization™ – Optimize your prior authorization (PA) program with our cutting-edge platform. This program delivers $1.7M savings annually per 100K lives, or a 7:1 ROI.
- MyCareChoices™ – Proactive Second Opinion – This innovative service delivers rapid and reliable proactive second opinions and offers conservative treatment options from world-class medical specialists. Your organization can realize $800K in savings for every 100K lives.
- High-Cost Specialty Drug Reviews™ – Our specialty drug review solution uses evidence-based guidelines for treating medical conditions and offers lower-cost drug alternatives when they are available. One client reduced its drug spend by approximately $265K in a three-month period.
- Provider Gold Card Services™ – Ease the burden of the medical review process with our new Gold Card service where we streamline the compliance process, reduce your overall costs and increase member/patient care and satisfaction.
We are MRIoA:
- Providing services to more than 900+ clients across 50% of all third-party administrators, 70% of Blues plans, 8 of the 10 largest health plans and 6 of the largest PBMs
- Monitoring regulatory requirements across multiple states to ensure our clients meet the compliance standards
- Delivering technology-enabled review services, increasing patient satisfaction and reducing unnecessary care
- Providing benchmarking analytics and empowering employees by offering them alternative choices through patient-focused telehealth 2nd opinion services
- Industry-leading <4 hours TAT on over 81% of qualified reviews while maintaining the quality you expect
- Over 35+ internal medical directors, 70+ pharmacists, 70+ nurses and 700+ physicians across 150+ specialties
- Licensure in all 50 states
Stop by our booth 2442 on Monday afternoon (4:00 pm to 6:00 pm), October 9th during cocktail hour for a MRIoA-tini and specialty keepsake glass.
Engage with me, Bob O’Brien, Ashley Snoke, Chris Brandl, Jamie Suchy, and Brian Krzystofiak during HTLH 2023 to learn more about what MRIoA can do for your organization and your members. In the meantime, visit us at www.mrioa.com.
While there, please sign up for our Ooni Karu 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven drawing…..savor the flavor!
About Medical Review Institute of America, LLC, (MRIoA). Founded in 1983, Medical Review Institute of America, LLC (MRIoA) is the top medical review company in the United States. With the largest, most extensive review network, industry-leading turnaround times (TATs), and UR licensing in all states that require it, our professionalism, enthusiasm and collaborative approach are transforming clinical care delivery nationwide. MRIoA is a technology-enabled provider of clinical insights to payers and patients through analytics and evidence-based clinical opinions derived from independent specialty reviews and virtual 2nd opinion solutions that empower better decision-making.Dawn Maloney