Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA) is excited to sponsor the 2022 National Summit. Stop by MRIoA’s booth 833 to talk about the recent mandatory regulatory requirements enacted in seven states. MRIoA is currently helping health plans in these states with specialty matching, step therapy exception process, and improved turn-around-times (TAT). In addition, we are prepared to discuss Texas Gold Card regulatory requirements that take effect in 2022.We are poised to help you minimize any impact these may cause to your BCBS organization.
As health plans “Reimagine Healthcare” post- pandemic, MRIoA has evolved to provide value-add programs to support the equitable, affordable, regulatory, and alternative care options for healthcare organizations and patients.
MRIoA offers technology-enabled review services that:
- Increases member satisfaction
- Decreases overutilization and the cost associated with it
- Provide benchmarking analytics
- Empowers members by offering them alternative choices through patient-focused virtual second opinion for health and high-cost drugs
MRIoA has a new PA optimization™ program which:
- Optimizes your PA program
- Reduces overutilization
- Identifies inappropriate care
- Reduces unnecessary PA reviews
- Improves member satisfaction
- Ensures evidence-based care and management of the patient condition
- Provides patients with fast, reliable second opinions and conservative therapy options from world-class medical specialists
- Leverages national experts to ensure use of evidence-based guidelines for high-cost drugs in treating complex medical conditions
We offer industry-leading <4 hours TAT on over 75% of qualified reviews while maintaining the quality you expect – talk about member satisfaction. We have over 30+ internal medical directors, 45+ pharmacists, 25+ nurses and 700+ physicians across 150+ specialties with licensure in all 50 states
Engage with one of our team members at booth 833 during the 2022 National Summit to learn what MRIoA can do for your organization and your members. We look forward to seeing you in person at booth 833. In the meantime, visit us at www.mrioa.com.
About Medical Review Institute of America, LLC, (MRIoA), Founded in 1983, Medical Review Institute of America, LLC (MRIoA) is the top medical review company in the United States. With the largest, most extensive review network, industry-leading turnaround times (TATs), and UR licensing in all states that require it, our professionalism, enthusiasm and collaborative approach are transforming clinical care delivery nationwide. MRIoA is a technology enabled provider of clinical insights to payers and patients through analytics and evidence-based clinical opinions derived from independent specialty reviews and virtual 2nd opinion solutions that empower better decision-making.
Medical Review Institute of America Media Contact: